Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Is it Friday yet?

Last night was not a good night with my little guy. Between 9 & midnight he woke up 6 times and then coughed the rest of the night. I don't know what his deal is. He seemed to be in good spirits this morning though. He just hasn't been himself at night the last few days. I'm thinking a doctor's visit may be in order.

Now onto kit news, as I mentioned above, I was up pretty late last night scrapbooking and listening for Zane. I finished my mini for the first challange over at Dig Deeper. I just have a few finishing touches...waiting on a couple of goodies to come. Here is a little peek at it. The title letters were substituted until the kit letters come in but I had to get the full visual out of my head and down on paper or I wouldn't be able to sleep!

Digging deep is hard. I'm not a journaler. This will certainly be a growing process for me but I know I need to get these things down. More to come on this little treasure soon.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Awww poor little guy. (btw, no noonie in sight...)

Still loving the 365. Still thinking 'bout doing it.

Had a fun time Saturday! xoxo