Sunday, June 15, 2008

New Haircuts, New Toys, Father's Day & Scrapjacked Mini

First, here are my 365's for today and yesterday...
Now for a weekend recap...We all got haircuts this weekend. David was all too pleased to fix Zane's hair to match his.
Today David put together a playground set for Zane. That's how he wanted to spend his Father's day morning. And this smiling face makes that all worth it for him.

Then he grilled us some hamburgers on his new grill he got for father's day. Zane was quite fond of them.
Grandma and Grandpa came eat with us and brought Zane a new toy. He was quite fond of that too.Here is my little mini I did for the Kara jack over at Scrapjacked. I love how it turned out! You can see more of it in my gallery. Dig Deeper is sponsoring one of the prizes so play along with us for a chance to win. AND Kate is our guest jacker. She totally rocked it with us!

2 comments:

LindseYaYa said...

Oh, I love Zane's new 'do. You know how much I appreciate the faux hawk! It looks like yalls weekend was a fun and full as ours! I love all the photo.goodness. I think you should change your 365 to a Day.In.The.Life.of.Michelle's.Closet. You've been looking awefully cute. Okay- I do have lots to say... gosh, no time. Tonight! promise. xo, Sugarbutt

random moments said...

Diggin' the first 365 yo! Very retro/abstract/chic. :)

Admit it, Zane is just y'all's little play toy. Daddy's hair style, Mama's fashion, too cute!