Saturday, July 19, 2008

365, Project Catwalk, Sunday plans & NEW HAMBLY!

Ok so I'll start with my 365 pics from yesterday and today. Above is from today...don't I look like a rockstar sporting my newish script sunglasses? lol! Then below is my pic from yesterday looking all library ladyish in my regular glasses. *sigh*
And then Project Catwalk over at SIStv. We had to do a layout based on this week's Project Runway. I'm loving the idea of making these scrapbook challanges from project runway!
And last but CERTAINLY but not least, NEW HAMBLY! Check out the Hambly blog for more peeks. I'll post more as I have time to crank them out!
Well I'm off to bed to get rested up for my outing to see Ms. Kate tomorrow. We are meeting up to talk all things kit related! Woot, woot!

2 comments:

GreenErica said...

You're such a doll. I wish you and David all the best and hope he recovers FAST!

xoxo

random moments said...

Seriously rocker chic. I need some specs like that, NOW. I'm really digging that aviator look that's everywhere. So love!

Looks like things are getting back to the norm. Can't wait to hang out with you two again - most likely in our new home!!! :) (Just accepted this morning!)