Sunday, July 06, 2008

Checking in again...

Home again to rest up and bathe before I return to work tomorrow. I hate spending the night away from my hubs but I have to get some rest for work. I also hate having to return to work while my husband lays in a hospital bed. But ya gotta do what ya gotta do I guess. So do you like my new specs? You can see my new glasses above and my old ones below. It's not the ones I broke...it's my "backup pair" that I don't care for all that much.So here are a few pages I did a while back for the Scrapgal site.
Ok, now I'm tired and have to go to bed so I be somewhat of a normal human being at work tomorrow. Night.

6 comments:

Ashley Beth said...

Hey Michelle - so sorry to hear about David. I hope he gets better real soon! Take care of yourself and Dane in the meantime!

Ashley Beth said...

Okay, it's 11:42 at night and I'm confusing Zane with David and wrote Dane!!! SO Sorry!! HA! I caught it right when I hit "send!"

Anonymous said...

HI, missy. L-O-V-E the new glasses... and the scrappin'. Call and give me updates this week.

Love you guys!
ab

kyanea said...

oh, im so sorry, i hope he gets well soon. i'm sending you lots of good thoughts from here. take care!!

random moments said...

Loving the new specs! You are a strong woman, I'd be exhausted if I were you. You're Hanging Tough. Just make sure you Be Good to Yourself. Okay, I'll stop...

Thinking of you guys. xoxo

Christina C. said...

just wanted to stop lurking and say that I am sorry that you have had such a hard time lately. all the best and hopes for a speedy recovery for your husband.