Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Doin' the hump...

Hump day that is. Midweek. Wednesday. Half way to the weekend. *Sigh*
You know the drill...a couple 365s.
and *gasp* no scrapage! LOL! I've just been exhaused and haven't done any. I need to. But I haven't yet. Instead we have been watching some movies. Doing some cinema catch up. Over the last few days we have watched National Treasure 2, 27 Dresses and JUNO.
OMG how I loved Juno. Nobody told me that Juno would make me cry! I was all into the smart, witty comedy and them *BAM* I got all emotional! It really was a great movie and I highly recommend it. I know a lot of folks had a problem with the whole teen pregnancy thing but it was handled so well and at the end you really are proud of how responsible she was with the situation. But DO be prepared to cry! Ok, now I have to get started on supper so we can eat early. I wanna sit back and watch Project Runway. Laters!

3 comments:

Aimee said...

i LOVED juno too. i dunno... there's just something about it. i've seen it three times or so now and i just can't enough. i'm like a kid with spiderman or something. glad you were introduced. :)

Kelli said...

OMG Juno was totally my favorite movie ever! I love that girl! she rocks, that comedy was brilliant! ;0)

random moments said...

*GASP* I didn't know you had not seen JUNO! It was fantastic, yes? I watched it again this past Monday, poor J. I could watch it again tonight easily. Were we that clever and witty in high school? I think not.