Thursday, July 10, 2008

Longing for "normal"....

I came across this picture today on my digital picture frame at work and I just can't stop looking at it. It was taken New Years Day 2007 by my sweet sugarbutt during one of our first visits to see her in Houston. This picture makes me so happy and makes me long for my husband to get well and come home. I went back to the hospital last night to fulfill his special request for some homemade pasta salad but came home to spend the night thinking I needed some rest. Zane on the other hand, had other plans. He didn't think I needed rest. He felt that mommy only needed 3 hours of sleep last night. I don't like his way of thinking.

So here are my selfs for the last 2 days.


I still haven't taken my pic for today. Maybe I'll be inspired this afternoon.
Ok, well I'm back to the hospital. They have a bronchial scope scheduled for David in the morning and I don't know what all that involves. So they say, depending on how all that looks, he may be able to go home this weekend. I'm so flippin' anxious. Even though he may have to come home on oxygen, I'm just going to be glad to have him back. I'll check in again when I can.

2 comments:

random moments said...

Sooo glad to hear things might be coming to "normal" for you soon. As always, if you need us again just call! We're right around corner.

I think Zane's antics, or whatever you may call them, are probably just a sign that he misses normal just like his Momma.

David - get well soon! Michelle - hang in there and Dooonn't STOP, beliieeeeving! Okay really, that's so your fault.

random moments said...

P.S. - I too have a kissie photo of J and I, and it always makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :)

(Can't believe how long your hair was in that photo!)