Saturday, July 26, 2008

Saturday Bummin'

Just hanging around the house today.
Here is my 365 for today. These are the flowers my sweet hubs gave me Thursday as a thank you for taking such good care of him for the last month while he was sick. David is a wonderful guy but he is not a flower giving kinda guy so this was major for him. Honestly I usually discourage flowers because they are so expensive and they die so quickly but it's always so nice to get such a surprise. Just working on my mini for the Dig Deeper August kit. This month the theme is summer. I'm not quite done yet but here are a few peeks. I LOVE how it has turned out so far. There are seriously so many goodies in this kit and in the add on that I could create and create and create!

Alright, that's all for now. Off to do some movie watching, coke drinking and popcorn poppping.

No comments: