Monday, August 18, 2008

Speaking of vomit...

Zane is still sick and I think I am now too. And speaking of vomit...
Since we are still planning a late summer beach trip, I had to find a swim suit to fit my post baby body. I finally found a suit that didn't make me want to vomit once i saw it on my forever changed body. This was a huge step for me. It's the least amount of clothing I've had on in public in over 3 years. It really is a scarry thought.

On to happier topics, here is a little peek at the kit add on over at Dig Deeper. I just love this kit to pieces and this add on is such a perfect addition. Check it out.

Alright well I'm off to get some sleep because I know my little guy won't sleep through the night with the way he is acting.
Laters!

2 comments:

random moments said...

Aww poor Zane & Mommy. Having that pukey feeling is one thing; having it and trying to keep it under control when your lil one has it too, yikes! I'm not making you feel better, am I? Sowwies.

I went to the store last night and saw your suit in person - oh so cute! They were too picked over by the time I got there. :(

LindseYaYa said...

*sigh* So sorry for the tummy trubs. But I think your suit is super cute! It's very YOU... I hope yall get that mini-vacay and can enjoy the heck out of it. xo