Thursday, September 18, 2008

Insurance sucks.

Yes insurance agents suck. Now that I have that out of my system...365's.

I just love including my little guy in my 365 pics.


Cupcakes for my guys at work.


Flashcards for a presentation I had to give at work. Yes it made me look like a nerd...but boy did they help.

And now for an isolated little scrappy...my mojo is gone. This was actually made during the hurricane while our lights were out.

Well that's all for now. I'm thinking of having a garage sale this weekend. Once I get all that junk cleared out I may have Zane's rescheduled birthday party...since it was canceled because of the storm. Am I crazy for wanting to have his party at our house? Grrrr! I can't have it at the park now because they are not maintaining it right now and they are using the area for a make shift government assistance staging area so there are A LOT of people of all walks of life lingering and lerking there. Not ideal for a two year old's birthday. SO what do you think...a home bound party? yikes!

1 comment:

random moments said...

If anyone can do it, YOU can!

I'm thinking of doing a garage sale too. I can't believe how much stuff I'm getting rid of just by moving from apt. to new house.