Saturday, September 13, 2008

Silver Lining...

I think I found it. Sort of.
So the silver lining to having everything go bad in your fridge is that you get to start all over again with a clean fridge and tons of space. So much space that my sweet husband had enough room to make a pitcher of lemonade and actually have a place to store it! LOL! Speaking of space... this is what my Tupperware cabinet looks like now.
Have you ever stayed somewhere and it was so nice and neat and clean that when you got home you wanted to totally reorganize? Well thanks to staying at my uncle's for nearly a week, that is how I feel right now. I have been in mad, crazy cleaning mode and my food storage containers were not immune. I threw away an entire bag of old, odd containers. This is certainly a sight that pleases my eyes.

Ok, well I'm off to eat my take out Chinese, drink my daiquiri and watch me some LSU tigers play ball! See my boys all geared up to watch? Woot!

*and yes, my hubs is wearing Zane's sunglasses. He's such a good dad. *heart*

1 comment:

LindseYaYa said...

I love the post and the pitcher... and the pics of the boys cracked me up. Da'vide is fully accessorized... I'll have to find him LSU earstuds and cuffs for Christmas. ;) Geaux Tigers!