Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Back to regular scheduled programing...

I have SO much to share tonight. Last weekend we had two birthday parties to attend...

Zane is loving him some birthday cupcakes these days.

And here is the birthday boy, Brode...

And his beautiful big cousin Claire...also enjoying one of those cupcakes.
Then the next day we had a birthday party to go to for Isabelle who turned one.
How adorable is she...and how proud is her mamma, Elizabeth, here?!
Big brother Harrison was fast but I managed to snap this pic of him enjoying all the action.
More cupcakes...
Yep, you guessed it...more cupcakes.
Coming down from the sugar rush...
More party goers...Taylor
And Jordan...aren't they beautiful?!
Then a delightful but quick visit with sugarbutt while watching a little LSU football. Man what a FULL weekend. Oh and we managed to get a night out last week too to see a comedian with my sweet girlie Alissa and her fella.
Whewwww, that was a ton of pictures...and now...

365's! I know, I have totally slacked on posting these and I've had so many people commenting and emailing about them so here they are...









Well...all for now. I'll be back tomorrow to post my scrapjacked page for the new challenge that is to be announced. Laters!

2 comments:

LindseYaYa said...

That slide shot gave me butterflies... Yikes! I'm too scared of heights... Loved all those sugar.faced children. Who knew kids were a lot like cupcakes: better when iced??? xo

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

yippee!!!

love the pic of you and hubsters and the one of you on the bed-fab angle! and the pic of the slide...looks straight down-haha! cute pics of all the kiddos too...love the one of little dude looking down.