Monday, October 27, 2008

Dracula's Ball was a haunting delight

I could describe and explain and give details but the pictures are what you really want. Right?
It was pretty spooky!
The party was at a local plantation complete with it's very own spooky "dungeon". It was such a perfect place for such a party!


And these two had the best costume in my opinion. A big 'ol dude like this dressed in a sexy nurse costume AND heels...I mean that is just hillarious.
And the hosts, John and Laurie Morgan. Talk about hillarious. Leave it to a professional comedian to throw such a bash.

Ok, so I'm pooped. Today I took a day of vacation to stay home and work on "the room"....AKA, my craftroom/office that I could even walk in. Yes, it was THAT bad. I made some good progress but still have tons to do to get it functional again. I'm thinking of buying a sewing machine once I get my work table all cleaned up. Any thoughts on a cheap machine that will work well for small projects and paper crafts?

3 comments:

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

looks like a blast!

i'd go with a singer sewing machine. i have my grandma's 60s version and it's awesome! i decided to make jedi robes for my boys and i have had no problems...poor thing has set unused in our garage for at least 4 years now. craigslist and ebay are always a good place to look.

LindseYaYa said...

Oh! I'm back from the mountains and I have loads of new blog post to read.... the guilty pleasure is fantastic! Looks like you two had fun. Love the red locks. xo...

Aimee said...

these pictures are great... love the ones by the candlelight... awesome effect!