Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Who needs a title anyway?

So here is my no title post...
This is one of the reasons I'm so happy it's fall.
Shrimp and Corn soup. Easy peasy!
2 cans cream of potato
1 can cream corn
1 can sweet corn (undrained)
1 cup milk
Cajun Seasoning (to taste)
1/2 pound boiled shrimp (pealed)
Combine all and heat through, stiring frequently. And you are all done. Easy. Right? And so good! I serve it with herb cheese toast. MmmmmMMMM.

And now, 365's...


All for now ladies and gigglefins!

3 comments:

LindseYaYa said...

I think I'm feeling my bebe move right now... just thought I'd let you know. Or perhaps it's just the suggestion of shrimp and corn soup. I really like the resurgence of your 365ers... xo

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

i haven't had that soup in a long time...might be time to make some, god knows we could use the warming up in va. enjoy the rest of your week!

behindcloseddoors said...

I always get a kick out of your "ladies and gigglefins!"

That soup sounds delish! (In the words of our queen Rachal Ray.) It looks too easy. I shall try it!

I had this scrumptous soup the other day that reminded me of you and your creative cooking - Cheese Steak Soup (from Whole Foods). Creamy, cheesy, with pieces of steak, peppers and onions. Wowza!