Monday, November 10, 2008

A fried egg in my cornbread and a pidgon almost gave me a heart attack!

Random I know but that is just part of the reason my day was "intersting". It also involves getting at 3rd insurance adjuster assigned to us for storm damage. *huff* On a brigher note, here is some happy scrappage using my October Master's Kit, "Spice Cake"...

And a few that I did for Scrapgal...
All for now...I know that was brief and I really do have more to share but I'm pooped and gonna join the hubs in getting some shut eye for the night...big meeting at work tomorrow. Tootles!
I have a ton of 365's to share so I'll be back tomorrow!

4 comments:

MeganK said...

Have a Happy Handmade Holiday's! Spread the word! For more information visit http://emkaysmind.blogspot.com/

random moments said...

Random, true. But it sounds delicious! (The fried egg in the cornbread, not the pigeon.)

Those colors make me all warm and fuzzy. Love fall. Love the colors. *sigh*

Christina Padilla said...

lmao on the title of your post.

rockin'layouts babe!
love the stitching one! wow!

Aimee said...

gorgeous new stuff. I love the stitching on the flourishes... great touch! Cute pics!