Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Today's the Day

Get out and vote!
Even my little guy was making his political statement. We went to the polls bright and early at 6:30 this morning to do our duty.


So ok, I promised you pictures of our mommy and daddy's night out and here they are.
First we went to dinner at a fabulous Japanese buffet place...
Then we went to this fine place...

And order drinks from this big 'ol drink menu...
And toasted to our night out...
*Elizabeth and Mark don't get out much* LOL!

Mamma Marley givin' some love to Jerm...
And this was my monster of a drink! It was mainly ice...but sure was yummy and what a dramatic presentation!

Despite some minor tab closing issues, we had a blast and were still home before midnight. Well that's all I have to say about that. I'll be back to post more 365's and *gasp* perhaps some scrapage! LOL!

Later Gators!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

What a fun night....I hope that we can do it again soon!! Love you!

Aimee said...

that's a helluva drink missy!