Sunday, November 02, 2008

Trick or Treat, Train Rides & Petting Zoo Visits

So yes we did trick or treating Friday and my little train conductor was super cute!
David rigged up this little Thomas train over his tricycle and suddenly Zane was transformed. He really acted like he as driving that trian!
And my sweet nieces. They are such sweet little ladies. Speaking of ladies, was she not the cutest little lady bug?
So then Saturday we went back to the zoo so Zane could ride the train and play on the playground. We also stopped at the petting zoo again. Zane is going to love this zoo membership.

Although he loves the petting zoo and loves feeding the goats and such, I'm certain that the train will become his favorite stop while at the zoo.

So Saturday night we went to dinner with my starshine, Elizabeth & her hubs, Mark and then went for a few drinks with them and a couple other friends. I'll post more pics of that later. I'm off to snuggle up in bed and get an early start on my Sunday night sleep. Tootles!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

omg your lil one is too cute for words!!

LindseYaYa said...

Love the zoo membership! It's so close to us, that I hope to spend as much time as possible there! Love the conductor outfit... but I could have used some more scarecrow action. The pic of Macy and Mya is so sweet... the look on Macy's face is priceless. You can tell they have a sweet connection. *sigh* Great pics, keep 'em clickin! xo