Friday, December 26, 2008

My Christmasing is through

Sigh. I love Christmas so much. I hate to see it over but I'm anxious to see what the new year will bring...but that is for another post.
Our holiday was wonderful. Peaceful and perfect.

My baked treats were a huge success.

Zane LOVED his momma's ginger bread cookies. And to think I almost didn't make them. Sugarbutt inspired me.

Zane got his "big boy" bed transition. *Note that wonderfully crafted rail/bench custom made by his daddy*

Oh and me? Well I guess you are wondering what I had wrapped up in those tiny little Mignon Faget bags. Well here is my gifties...

Two beautiful pendants hand picked by my sweet hubs. He loves me.

Now I totally have to go get some sleep. This transitioning to a big boy bed is rough. LOL!

2 comments:

LindseYaYa said...

Bless your heart! Transitioning is hard... especially because those bebies think they have a CHOICE to either stay IN the bed or get OUT the bed. Choice? They've lost their minds.

Stick with your guns. James was great about going to bed at night- no problems there... it was the napping that was tough at first. The temptation to get out and play is just too much. BUT then again, kids give up their naps when they are 2ish anyway... so prepare yourself to kiss those days goodbye. Good luck, keep your wits about you, and make good choices for Zanester even when they are hard choices. *Keep us posted* xo

Christina Padilla said...

Oh girl, i can't give big boy bed advice.....mine still creeps in ours and ya know he's 5! dang.

glad to see you had a fab xmas!
looking forward to 2009!
muah!
cp