Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Just another day...

So today I returned to work from a long weekend.
Granted it wasn't by choice, but I did get to spend the day with my bugger since his daycare was closed. We snuggled on the sofa for quite a while...something he never does. I don't think he is feeling well this week.
Oh and I scrapped too. I managed to bang this page out during little man's nap yesterday.
I got a little frisky with the glimmer mist! LOL!
So now I'm vegging out on the sofa with a heating pad and my laptop. I feel so crappy and SO hope I start feeling better before the weekend. We are getting tickets to a kick ass 80's cover band that I adore. So here's hoping!

1 comment:

random moments said...

Would that happen to be the Molly Ringwalds? :)

Hope you feel betta soon. We're both just get over a cold, yuck.