Thursday, January 08, 2009

So I'm on a roll...

So I got my masters kit in the mail the other day and I'm just now getting a chance to cut into it. And now I'm on a roll!




I scrapped snow pictures and got a good start to my Christmas pictures too. That makes me very happy. Now I have some great Martha Stewart stuff and some Sassafrass Lass papers that I can't WAIT to use!

Oh and I had a good mail day yesterday. I had this beautiful braclet waiting for me when I got home from work. I won it on my girl Jill's blog and I just love it! Thanks Jill!

And I got my Studio Calico kit yesterday too. Damn I need to get some more scrap time carved out!

Ok, well I'm off to bathe the boy and hopefully get to bed early. This toddler bed thing is kicking my ass!

3 comments:

random moments said...

Oh yay, you got it! Glad you likes.

Those pages are DELICIOUS. I could never make mine turn out that good. I may have to hire you one day. :)

Christina Padilla said...

wholy dang girl! You worked your bootie off.....so many gorgeous layouts!!!

and that bracelet is gorge!! love it, lucky!

Bridget said...

Love those Christmas pages! So beautiful! That bracelet is gorgeous, too. I've been in scrappy mode, but I haven't been making any jewelry lately. Oh well!