Sunday, January 25, 2009

That's a wrap...

The weekend that is. The highlight by far was our trip to see the fabulous Molly Ringwald's...the bestest 80's cover band eva!
Fabulous self portraits...

Entertaining company...

And lots and lots of love!
Needless to say after all that excitement we were in no condition to do much the next day. Honestly with the killer cold I had coming on, I shouldn't have even gone...but with tickets already purchased and plans made, I wasn't turning back. So we went and had a blast but I've been paying for it ever since. Damn those smokey venues and flowing margaritas. Damn them all.

As for Sunday we made a target run, got some starbucks and picked up some house stuff at Lowes. Glamorous I know. After a quick trip the grosery store, I heated up some frozen homemade chicken and veggie soup I made a few weeks ago and was quite thankful for. I'm sort of glad the weekend is over and done. I am, however super excited that the cable people finally got our digital cable upgrade strait and our high speed internet. It's so much better than our old DSL line. Hopefully uploading pictures won't be such a chore now!

Well all for now ladies and gigglefins...see ya on the flip side!

1 comment:

Mandi said...

glamorous darling! :) You have been inspiring me with your exercising twitter updates, by the way.