Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thursday Already?

Wow, Thursday already.
Went outside to take some pictures of layouts this afternoon when the hubs came home with little man. He was so cute running around the yard in his little hat. I had to snap some pics.

Ok, so the layouts...
This is the scrapjacked layout for January. Check out http://scrapjacked.blogspot.com/ later tonight for the target page and all of the other jackers work.

And some more Christmas pages...



OMG! I'm loving the combo of Sassafrass and Martha mixed with some Hambly here and there. I love, love, love working with this stuff. Ok, well that's all I got. Looking forward to a relaxing but bitter cold weekend ahead. One more day of work and one more day at the gym to go.
Laters!

1 comment:

random moments said...

You are so religious with the gym now, aren't you? That's awesome. How do keep motivated?

I really like that ginormous fontage: Believe - where do I get this please ma'am??