Sunday, February 01, 2009

Hunting

Yep, I'm hunting...job hunting that is. I have put in a million resumes and have some pretty good leads. Keep those good vibes coming...I think they may be working. Here's hoping.

Well that's all I got. This weekend has been very, very laid back. Stayed close to family, watched a lot of movies, planned my meals for the entire week and did grosery shopping early. Now I just have to face the new week with hope in my heart. I'm getting a little queezy just thinking about it. But I will get through it.

5 comments:

Breanne Crawford said...

good luck with the job hunt!

cvargen said...

Hi - Thinking of you with your job hunting. What kind of work did you do for the global chemical company? I'm sure you'll find something. This economy has got to turn around, but I hear it's going to get worse before it gets better :( Hang in there and keep us posted...Cathy

random moments said...

Grrr. My Bloglines didn't tell me you had updated. *stomping on bloglines*

Chin up young person. You have so much going for you, you're smart, funny (does that help in an interview?), creative and you have an awesome line of experience on that resume. Don't give up!

(Wow, I suck as a cheerleader...)

Kara said...

ehh. good luck with the job hunting! i should start myself sooon. yuck.

random moments said...

Psst! TAG. You're it. (Check out my blog yo.)