Wednesday, February 11, 2009

THRIFTED FINDS Grand Opening!

Introducing my newest venture...

Thrifted Finds is my new etsy shop where I will be loading lots of fun and funky vintage items as well as some of my own creations. Now that I'm faced with the reality of a pay cut and a commute with new job prospects, I'm tyring to supplement! So go on over to my new store and see if you see anything you like. And since it's the GRAND OPENING...I will throw in a free gift for all purchases! Here is a peek at what's already been listed.


Tons more to list so be sure to check back often!

3 comments:

Mandi said...

cool cool! Good luck!!! :)

random moments said...

Yay for you! I'm loving it. Its so your style Michelli!

Sandy said...

I'm so sorry about all the sad news you've had lately....)-: Your shop looks kick-ass though, I'm gonna go check it out right now! Good luck with all of this Michelle!