Saturday, February 21, 2009

Weekend to date...

My weekend has been full so for and I still have Sunday left to go.
I got up early this morning and went to help the ladies at Church roll and cut Italian cookies for the St. Joseph's Altar.
It was quite a sight and I'm very proud to be helping out with this rich Italian heritage. I'm afraid it's a dying tradition.
Above is my 365 as I rolled the cookies.
Last night we went downtown for pizza and to see a band . We may or may not have some celebrating (on the job front) to do so I wanted to get a jump on it and do some celebrating.
And this 365 was my late day coffee that has become quite a habit lately. I have got to stop that.

Alright, I think I'm going to go grab a snack and perhaps hit the sack early tonight. I know...total party animal.

No comments: