Sunday, March 01, 2009

Is it bad the BBQ was the highlight of my day?

Today was lazy. Real lazy.
Breakfast. Church. Lunch with Sugarbutt & Fam at BBQ joint. Nap. Coffee. Computer time.

That is all.

I had a wonderful time catching up with my sugar and rubbing her very prego belly. And seeing her little James too. I had a strange moment where I looked up from my plate and thought to myself...man they are getting big. Then I was like...OMG that's our BABIES! Time is flying and we are just along for the ride.

Ok, so 365 catch up time...
All for now ladies and gigglefins!

1 comment:

LindseYaYa said...

Ooooh, I love that last pic... you should make that your profile shot for everything. I'm so glad we met up for lunch! I really want you to come hang with us one day this week and check out my new projects. Hmmm, oh, hancocks... ric-rac and ball fringe goodness. By the way, how many burp rags are too many? ***And I love the shoe post below. Since I've 'over' my pregnant shape, maybe I can give myself a little pick.me.up by scoring some cute shoes! Even pregnant girls need shoes... xo