Saturday, March 21, 2009

Is it possible for a Glade Plug in to make you happy?

Seriously yo. I have clean linen scented one in my bathroom and it makes me so happy every time I go in there.And and a while back when i was wondering around the craft section at Wal-Mart I found a reed diffuser that smelled just like my local scrapbook store. And that made me TOTALLY happy. Every time I get stuff from there I sniff it when I get home. I know, I'm sick. But you Hambly sniffers know exactly what I'm talking about. It's just like that but more tropical smelling. So in case you are wondering, my local scrapbook store smells like Hawaiian Paradise. LOL. (Yes Tammy, your store smells like Hawaiian Paradise and it makes me happy.) And I bought all they had here in town. I want my craft room to smell like that forever.

So how's my weekend going? Well I'm glad you asked (even though you totally didn't).

Last night we managed to sneak out for our much needed adult night.

We went to our favorite spot to see local bands to see a wonderful cover band that sings a lot of 80's stuff. How can we resist that?
Needless to say we had a great time. We met up with some old high school buddies of mine...aren't they adorable! he he!
And their sweet ladies...
We should totally get together again. Soon.
Oh and random...yes the guys in the band dressed up like the blue man group and yes by mid-set they were striping off the blue latex. And I couldn't help but notice that one of them looked oddly like Derick Zoolander. You be the judge.
And you know I had to use this opportunity to take my 365 for Friday. *note the Chee Weez sign in the background.
And finally, a picture of my object of disgust. My reason for being driven to drinking this week...Baton Rouge traffic. This was Thursday...the day it took me nearly an hour to get home on what should have been a twenty minute drive. Oh the joy.

Well all for now. We are thinking of hitting the Zoo tomorrow. Perhaps. The weather is so pretty and my little guy is due for a train ride. I'll most likely post more on that tomorrow.

Oh and I have some scrappy projects to post too.

Well laters!

No comments: