Sunday, April 19, 2009

Mr. & Mrs.

Well today we celebrate 7 years as Mr. & Mrs.
So I felt it appropriate to post this pic of these frames I made with my masters kit for our bedroom. I love how they turned out.

So my weekend was nice. Saturday we chilled out. I made stuff. We visited Sugarbutt and had dinner at her house. So nice.
This is Zane all duded up to see his yaya and James. (his daddy dressed him...can you tell?)
Oh and they matched too. His daddy had a Fox jersey just like this one.
Then, as I mentioned, today was our 7 year wedding anniversary. My hubs did it up right by boiling me some crawfish and crabs (which he doesn't really even eat).
And they were delish.


Zane's fav was the corn on the cob.
And he got to play in his pool with his pal Jaden.

So as I mentioned...a nice weekend. Doesn't get much better than this.

4 comments:

Christina Padilla said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!

Beth Perry said...

Happy Anni! Looks like you had a good weekend!
And you KNOW I am loving those frames! :D
B

Breanne Crawford said...

happy anniversary!

Kimberly said...

Your blog puts mine to shame...UGH! What a wonderful talent for such a special lady! I hope all is well, Michelle...I miss my MOP companion!