Monday, May 18, 2009

Closing another week...

Lovely weekend. Nothing crazy or anything...just life.
Had some awesome jumbo shrimp. My hubs loves me...he boiled me 35 pounds of them!

We also went out for sushi, drinks and music with some friends...


Earlier this week, my projects for Vintage Plum were posted...




These cuties were featured on the Hambly blog.


Gave a little tutorial on the Vintage Plum blog for this cute little mini made with the VP May kit and an old board game.
Made this page for the Effer Dares on Commutes...
More VP guest designer pages...


I also had a ball with the "Blue Crush" Masters kit and made these beauties...

The one below was my take on the Scrapjacked challange where we jacked the Flyleaf Album cover! SO RAD!
And finally, a little banner i did for Zane's room with my Masters kit.
Good Lord that was a long post! LOL!
I really do need to post more often!

2 comments:

Beth Perry said...

HHAHA Yes, but a GOOD long post b/c I love looking at inspiring photos! Loving all the projects, M! Have a good Monday!
B

JessiW said...

Hey Hey Michelle! Loving the post. I love long posts. Maybe cause I talk a lot sometimes. Anyway, I just wanted to tell you how I think you have been doing an awesome job as guest designer for VP!! You are an inspirational gal!