Saturday, May 02, 2009

Happy NSB Day! Scrap News & Projects!

First for my scrappy news...The folks over at Vintage Plum asked me to be the guest designer for May! I'm thrilled to work with this amazing kit (you will have to wait till it's released to see the pics). I'll post some peeks later so you can see a tiny bit!

Now for some scrappies! This is a few things I did with last month's Vintage Plum kit.















*you can't see it very well in this picture but these are sewn on the sewing machine and they look like they are quilt blocks. Super cute way to use this awesome Sassafrass paper!*


























































And for my first assignment as the guest designer over at Vintage Plum, I got to host a challange at the online crop today. My challange was a 3D altered item. There is still time to play if you are feeling frisky! LOL!




















I also got word that my Masters kit is on it's way to me too...man I'm gonna have a kick butt scrap week! SWEET!
Oh and if you haven't commented on my post below, you have until tommorrow night to post for a chance to win that Picnik subscription!

1 comment:

Breanne Crawford said...

congrats on the guest gig and of course, fabu pages! cant wait to see what you do for your guest spot!