Friday, May 01, 2009

In honor of National Scrapbook Day...

The folks over at Picnik have given me a free 6 month premium subscription to give to one of my lucky readers!
How cool is that?! I'm beyond thrilled to share this opportunity with ya'll. I love Picnik and I know you have heard me talk about them on here before. It really is a wonderful online tool to edit and enhance your pictures to make you look like a pro! Here is the catch, you have to do a little "research". he he! It's totally easy though. All you have to do is leave me a comment telling me the name of my local scrapbook store that I support. That's all. I have a link to it somewhere here on my blog so you just have to look around!
Ok, so I'll be back to share some scrappy goodness tommorrow and share my good scrappy news! Then I'll pick a random winner on Sunday. Good Luck!

5 comments:

Steph said...

Easy one! You support Memory Mania in Prairieville! I love me some MM. I can't stop buying all the new stuff. Everytime I "stop by" I find something new! What's bad is I spent big bucks on Expo Day! I need help.

Breanne Crawford said...

im guessing memory mania bc its under your find me here.... n im typing w one hand si forgive the shortening oof words.... id love to be able to edit like a pro. happy nsd, michelle!!

62 Cards - Sammye Jo said...

Memory Mania it is. Congrats on the guest designer spot for Vintage Plum (how I found you) I have added you to my daily readings and will be checking in often! GREAT work by the way adn thanks so much for the chance to win!!! Good day from the Land of the Derby :) Louisville, Kentucky!

Michelle said...

Memory Mania!!!! Only the most awesome LSS in the land! I'm with Steph. I LOVE me some MM-only the most awesome LSS in all the land! And I'm also with Steph on the big bucks spent on EXPO day. She says she needs help. Hi, my name is Michelle, and I'm a scrapaholic. LOL! We missed seeing you that day. I'm so accustomed to going to Expo Day and doing make-n-takes with you. Hope you're going to make it to CCL in July.
Michelle Mallett, Prairieville

healingtouch said...

OHHHHH how I would LOVE that !!!!!!!