Monday, June 29, 2009

Back from SIScon!

SIScon was wonderful! We came, we saw, we scraped. We stayed here...(Embasy Suites)
I met some hella cool scrap chicks and friends like this beautiful chick...
and this chica...


We sniffed glue...not really. Well maybe we did a little.
We took some kick ass classes from some scrap rock stars like Martha.
We violated each others scrap supplies

A lot. (yes Vanessa, that's your paper cutter....my bum is on your cutter, my bum is on your cutter!)

We took a ton of iphone pics and self portraits and we didn't care who's camera we were using!
We ate popcorn and drank and scraped and drank some more
We volunteered each other for Karaoke. And by "we" I mean me and Mandi & by "each other" I mean Vanessa.
She was SUCH a good sport and quite entertaining!

And then we felt bad so we joined her on stage as her back up dancers. We sucked.
Now I'm sad that it's over. I had to miss the final and best class taught by Jenni Bowlin because we had to leave first thing in the morning to make our 10 hour drive back! But it was all worth it. I had a blast! I'm looking forward to reunions with these wonderful ladies VERY soon!
There is so much more to share here! I'll be back to share more pics...I know Beth had a ton and so did Mandi so I'll post more later. Plus pics of the pages & projects I made while there.
Speaking of projects, I also had the most wonderful Kodak mini album to share but I need to take some pics. More to come bloggers!
Nighty Night~!

10 comments:

Beth Perry said...

I LOVE YOUR LUNCHES!!!!!!!!!

random moments said...

The bum photo is magnificent Michelle. As is your bum itself. *sniggle* (Mix between a snort and a giggle.)

Vee said...

love the photos, so glad you had so much fun!!! ;)

Mandi said...

I miss your dinners. ;)

Beth Perry said...

MORE PICS COMING UP IN 30!!!

cococricketsmama said...

Lunchbox, you are so fun! I totally am ready for sis 2010!! Hope your long drive how was good-what a super sweet hubby you have!!!

Vanessa said...

oh my oh my. i love you! and i miss our random song singing!

Kara said...

Ohmagosh, looks like you guys had way too much fun. Jealous. :D

Sandy said...

eeeek! it was so much fun! so glad you took the plunge and came!

Stacy said...

so fun to meet you! I think I have a slight crush. :)