Thursday, June 18, 2009

>insert snazzy title here<

Yeah that's the best I can come up with. Shut up. So this post is about a Scrapjacked page, a Masters page & a random Urban Outfitters purchase. Above is my page for the latest scrapjack of my girl Beth Perry (who we have also asked to join the scrapjacked team!).
This is a page I did with my Masters kit. I painted the Heidi Swapp bling and cut the circles in half to make more of a scalloped look. Then I folded the HS flower over and stitched it. This page has been in my head since I got my kit but I just now finished it up.

Oh and this past weekend, me and my girl Alissa made a little Anthro/Urban trip and I picked up a few bargains. Then this afternoon I was cleaning up my mail pile and found this old Urban Outfitters spring catalog. That big blue flower ring in the middle was one of my clearance items I picked up! I love it to pieces!

I feel cool now that I own something that was on the cover of an Urban Outfitters catalog! LOL!

2 comments:

Beth Perry said...

You are cool no matter what, babe!! hehee
And I love LOVE your take on the Jack....love me some frames!!
Cool way to paint the bling..gonna have to lift that idea!
Thanks again for all my surprises this week and the fun phone convo!! haha
Have a great weekend! Let's catch up next week!

mandysea said...

wow - just stunning! Love what you have created!