Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Gettin' Scrappy 'wit it!

Can I tell you how MAJORLY inspired I was at SIS Live? Well see for yourself...
This layout and the one below it were layouts I did as part of a special SIS Live JACK we did between me, Beth, Mandi & Vanessa. The layout above is my JACK of Beth. The layout below is my JACK of Mandi's layout.
And here are more fun layouts I did while cropping with these amazing ladies!








*sigh* told you...I was very inpsired. And this doesn't even include the projects I did in the classes I took! Wowza!

5 comments:

Beth Perry said...

You already KNOW that I love them all! ;P

Bekka said...

I'm happy I was present in Martha's class to witness the birth of "bringing sticky back". :)

Vanessa said...

i looooove the balloons LO! : )

Jill Deiling said...

wow i cannot believe how many layouts you got done at sis, i love them!!

cococricketsmama said...

those layouts are fab! i especially love the balloons-such a cool pic!