Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Goodies & Pretties...

Very excited to have these goodies on the way to me...
The coffee stain and typewriter set are stamps...pretty fabulous stamps actually. And the Heidi Swapp edge distresser is to replace mine that has been missing for quite some time. And I miss it dearly!

Now for the pretties...
How precious is this embroidery pattern? I found it on doe c doe's blog and I can't wait to use it in conventional and unconventional ways! You will be seeing this pretty lady and others in some of my upcoming projects I'm sure!

4 comments:

Kim said...

I saw that SC had the coffee stain stamp back in stock yesterday... I almost got it... but decided to get the storytime alpha instead. Gotta watch the budget. ;)
Hey, I wore the earrings today and almost lost one. It fell out in the waiting room of the oral surgeon while I was waiting for my husband (I guess b/c I had earbuds in listening to music while I waited) and I didn't realize it was missing until much later. I went back and the lady sitting where I had been found it. *RELIEF!*

JessiW said...

I love that typewriter and letters stamp!! Ooh, I must get me that embroidery pattern...so wonderful!

Beth Perry said...

that is a cool design! And you know I love those stamps!! So cool! I finally got one of those distressing thingy and I love it!!!

mandiegirl said...

I have that distresser, but I can't find mine either! those stamps look like fun!