Friday, July 10, 2009

Guest Designer at VP Creative Cafe

Hi guys! This month I was the guest designer for the Vintage Plum Creative Cafe.
This is the little gated card I demonstrated. The ladies there were so much fun and got so creative with their cards!

You can swing by Vintage Plum and join in the fun. The instuctions are up in the forum under the creative cafe section. If you upload your cards to the Creative Cafe Gallery by Sunday at midnight, you have a chance to win these earrings from my etsy shop...
Come on, I'd love to see what you come up with!
Oh and speaking of my etsy shop, I'm going to be updating it this weekend with some new goodies. If you are my friend on Facebook you may have already seen some of the pretties so check it out later this weekend.

2 comments:

Beth Perry said...

Yes, I have seen your goodies already. lol and have dibs on mine! :P
And CREATIVE CAFE WAS A BLAST!

Bekka said...

Cute tutorial! I really want to try this...hopefully I can get to it!