Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Pages to share

Just a few scrappy pages to share...

For the page above, i cut up the sticker sheet that the letter stickers came with and used it as a stencil for the letters and sprayed my Maya mist over it. This was killer fun and you should TOTALLY try it.
And the layout below is just stitchy and delicious. AND it has velum. See Mandi...I AM helping to bring it back.
Both of these were created with the last of my June Masters kit. Sad to see it gone....well I do have a sheet of card stock and some scraps so you never know...you may see more. LOL!

4 comments:

Beth Perry said...

sooo sooo awesome!!!! I can't wait to scrap the exact same pic of you girls eating popcorn! I love it! :D

Vanessa said...

love love love!

Euphoria said...

OoOoOOoOOoooOoOo.... Love these LOs!! The 2nd one is my FAV!

KateB said...

just wanted to say that I am new to your blog and love the inspiration! Love the stitching and just all around how you put stuff together!