Saturday, August 29, 2009

Today I...

Hung out under the interstate.
Yeah. You heard me right. This super talented chick (Nicole) took some cool shots of me and Alissa.

I can't wait to see how they came out. I'll share more on that soon!

I tried on my new Brad Pitt for Mayor shirt. LOVE IT!
Taught the boy how to use the remote for the camera.
He totally loved that!
Next lesson is to teach momma how to make sure the zoom is not on...
I still totally love that pic though.
And a few scrappies I did last night dispite my funk.


Ok, off to bed now. Later gators~

1 comment:

Beth Perry said...

YOW!!! GIRL, THOSE LAYOUTS ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEAUTIFUL, SO COOL!!! You rocked the Sass balloons perfectly!!!!
And you are so beautiful!! I am loving your pics! Can't wait to see the other ones.
Love you, babe!
B