Monday, August 10, 2009

Saturday Anyone?

Despite some canceled plans...Saturday was fun...and productive even.
I did some scrapbooking...


All these pages made with my July Masters Kit.
I also made a few pieces of jewelry...I'll have to photograph those for another post. Which by the way I'm still crazy inspired to make jewerly lately. I don't know where all this creativity is coming from and I certainly don't question it...I just go with the flow and make stuff!
And while I was busy creating away, the hubs was outside doing some work on the house! Our french doors for our new addition are just about complete! So excited!
Then Saturday night, we got invited to play poker with some friends...
Even though we TOTALLY sucked, we still managed to have a great time.
Once we were out of the game, we amused ourselves with You Tube clips, Thriller dancing and Rock Band performances. Good times. Believe it or not, this is the only pictures I managed to take. LOL
Well that about sums up our Saturday. Stay tuned for our Sunday recap!

No comments: