Friday, September 04, 2009

Interstate photoshoot & friday randoms...

Finally I have some interstate photo shoot pics to share!
I love how they all turned out! We took tons more but between my horribly ugly laugh and our excessive blinking, these were the only usable shots! LOL! Boy did we have a blast. Nicole did an awesome job shotting these and doing the edits too!
The picture above is my favorite shot. Perhaps one of my favorite pictures to date.


Now some with the beautiful Ms. Batts

Ok, I offically offer custom bridal jewelry...
I did these pieces for a sweet friend of mine that is getting married this fall. Rita contacted me showed me a pricey department store necklace and I made this custom piece based on that but with fresh water pearls instead of faux pearls. I was really pleased with how nice it turned out.

And now for some Friday randomness...
My traditional Friday morning sunrise shot.

Fried pickles ...this one was for April who turned me on to them...

And finally...my crazy jeep lady hat...

My dad gave me this great thrifted safari style hat to wear in the jeep. I put it to good use this afternoon when I took the jeep to pick up the boy from daycare.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I am so glad you didn't post a big version of Alissa's ladylike pose! LOL!! The pics are wonderful and I love love love the necklace! I love your guts and hope to see you maybe TOMORROW? Is it bad to drink lemon drop martinis on Sunday?? I think not.....muah!

Beth Perry said...

oh babe!!! you look absolutely beautiful!!! I love love those pics!! You are so awesome!!

Nicole Doss said...

Oh, I had soooo much fun photographing the two of you!!! Cannot wait to do it again! And yes, between laughs and blinks, I did get some pretty messed up faced shots, lol, but the ones that came out great, came out AWESOME!!!! Your fav. pic of the bunch is mine too!!!! LOVE IT!!!