Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Randoms...

Just a few randoms I've snapped this past week...
A couple of morning sunrises...

Our semi homemade chicken veggie soup I made for David because he was sick...
And boy was I glad I made a BIG pot of it because the next night...I felt horrible too! So I was all to happy to have some yummy homemade soup to help! Speaking of sickies...David and I are both on the mend but last week we both felt like total poo! Then this week I learned that there is an outbreak of swine flu in my office building! WTH?! But David and I did go to the doctor and ours is just a respiratory infection. So a couple shots later and some over the counter cold meds and we are doing much better.
Oh and my MOO cards came in. If you are not familiar with MOO, you MUST get familiar with them! They are the cutest little calling cards you will ever see! I adore mine. Obviously mine are to promote my jewelry but they are just perfect for handing out your name and email address or get some printed up for gift tags or whatever. I totally plan on getting some printed for Christmas to attach to all our gifts this year! So much fun!
Stay tuned...a weekend update is up next!

No comments: