Wednesday, September 02, 2009

yo yos & trees...

How stunning is the yo yo necklace?!
I just love it!
And this one? Purple and Gold? *sigh* Yes my package from B came in and I finally got a chance to snap some pics of me wearing my loverlies. I want to get a better one of the purple and gold one but this will have to do for now. I've been harassing Beth to make more since she can't seem to keep her etsy shop stocked but I guess her little sewing fingers can only work so fast! LOL
And now for the trees...
That is what Zane was calling his "creation". While his daddy was cleaning up the yard Monday, this is what Zane was doing. Shoving sticks into this pot of dirt and calling them his "trees". All boy I tell ya! He kept asking me to make him more sticks (breaking up big twigs). So we sat in the yard all afternoon and broke up twigs to make sticks so he could make his "trees".


2 comments:

Beth Perry said...

FIRST OFF...I have man-hands! I think that is what makes me slow at sewing. But, I can type like a mo-fo!
LOVE YOU ZANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Euphoria said...

your necklaces are so rad! BP has mega yo-yo talent!! :o)