Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Ahhhh the scrappies...

Just when you thought I had given up on scrappin'...
Here are the scrappies I did with my "Autumn Comfort" Masters Kit. Since you already saw my spooky haunted house mini I did for the scrapjacked challange, I thought I pop in and share the rest of my projects I made with this kit.
These projects are posted on the Masters blog along with some tips and closer up pics if you wanna try some of these techniques. Check'em out...and leave some love over there so we know you liked it!
I still have a couple other projects in the works with this kit so you never know when I'll post more goodies. Just have to battle time to make it happen. Man there REALLY isn't enough time in the day!

1 comment:

Beth Perry said...

I am loving your misting skillz, babe! You are rocking! Loving those cards! They are killa cool! and so are your layouts! love love!