Friday, October 16, 2009

Spookiness on the Scrapjacked Site

This month over on scrapjacked we are celebrating the spookiness of Halloween!
The target jack was an altered wooden house that was cute as can be! For my version, I created this mini book with my September Master's Kit. It hinges from the bottom with a big spiral binding. The cover is made with patterned paper bound to a Hambly ultra thick overlay with eyelets and the inner pages are just square sheets of coordinating patterned paper. The cover is emblelished with cut outs from coordnating patterened papers and a cute little looped border I punched out with a Martha Steward border punch. I'll share more once I get it filled up with fall pics! Until then, head on over to Scrapjacked and participate for a chance to win TWO fabulous prizes!

2 comments:

Beth Perry said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you wicked witch of the dirty south!

Patty said...

WOW, I LOVE this album Michelle!!

I need to out together a Halloween book for the party I am going to!