Sunday, October 04, 2009

Sunday is said and done...

... and I had a happy weekend.
Today we ate at my favorite Bavarian restaurant. Ok, so it's the only Bavarian restaurant I've ever eaten at but It's pretty darn good. They have the best breads and pastries and their restaurant menu is wonderful! My parents used to take me there when I was growing up and I have such wonderful memories of this place. It was so nice to get to take Zane there. It's funny how live comes full circle with our kids.
Speaking of kids...guess what Zane wants to be for Halloween? he he! We are thrilled! Now I have to get to sewing I guess! IF he doesn't change his mind before then!

And yesterday we spent the afternoon at the zoo.
The weather was amazing! We ate snow cones and rode the train and milled around as we usually do. I tell you that membership pass we bought has paid for itself over and over again. Every time we go Z sees an animal that he is just now realizing existed. He is learning so much right now. I love this age!

Oh and I took a 365 today...granted I haven't really taken one everyday...I'll have to come up with a different name for them.
Since I was modeling my vintage blouse and belt I guess this could be considered a wardrobe remix pic! LOL!
Well I've been busy with scrapping and jewelry this weekend too and a honey do shower for some friends where I took tons of pics. Guess I'll post those in the coming days.

2 comments:

LindseYaYa said...

That's funny! I'm in mid.sew with James' Max costume. We are doing a Wild Things birthday, too. Jax is going to be Moishe. It's James' most beloved book... ;)

Beth Perry said...

YOU ARE SOOO CUTE!