Saturday, December 05, 2009

32 years young

That's me. 32. As of Thursday.
I don't feel any older. Nor do I feel wiser. In fact I'm more unsure about some things in life than I have ever been. I know that over all I'm happy. My family is healthy and happy. My husband is the most patient and helpful man alive. My son is a ball of energy and excitement that keeps up smiling. We continue to make progress on our little home improvements and I have hobbies that I love. Life is pretty good.
So my hubs took me out for sushi at one of my favorite sushi joints. I had the best day I've had in a long time. I'll post more on my pretties that I got from my hubs and a few other surprises that I got from some great friends.
Until then, here is some of the pretties I've been working on...






2 comments:

Miya said...

awesome jewelry, baby! I love it!

amy lapi said...

happy birthday M!