Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Inspo & Gift Ideas

Let me start by saying that I fully support the Buy Handmade pledge and have taken it myself.
I have either bought handmade or made my own gifts for about 90% of my Christmas list this year! And it feels awesome!

So this year my theme is kraft brown and white doilies. You know I have to have a theme people! So here are a few things that are inspiring me this Christmas season. (images found on flickr)
As for the gift ideas (and speaking of handmade)...check out these beauties!
The lovely and oh so talented Beth Perry makes these beautiful brooches and headbands from her own flower creations as well as Prima flowers. These pictured above are just the ones she is making for my order! LOL! She has tons more!
And one more Christmas inspo pic for ya...white doilies and kraft wrap...le sigh.

1 comment:

Miya said...

awww thank you sweetie!
i LOVE LOVE LOVE the kraft paper and white doily ideas!! I love them as envelopes! I wish I was that creative to think of somethign like that!
love you long time!
B