Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Decor

Yes, I'm back tracking just a bit...to share our holiday decor with you.
Even Zane helped...sort of.
He did love the lights...so much so that his daddy put some up in his room for him.
I loved the winter white look this year. Kinda makes me sad since I don't normally repeat a theme...I may have to modify it and do a rework of it next year;)
This was Zane's very first handmade Christmas ornament...displayed proudly at the front of the tree!
David finished a large portion of our built in cabinets just in time for our Christmas decorating...I was quite pleased with that!



Sadly it all comes down in just over a week. I'm keeping it up for our visit from Ms. Beth Perry!
So more to come on pics...too many to share at once!

2 comments:

Beth said...

you are???? yayayaa!!!!

amy lapi said...

your decor is so beautiful! and inspiring. great photos, too. <3