Wednesday, January 06, 2010

I kinda want a teepee

I know...random. But how amazing is this teepee? I saw it over on Elsie's blog and fell in love.

Ok so I just realized I needed to post my new years pics. I actually didn't take many....sort of gave myself permission to just hang out a bit. Plus we didn't do a whole lot for new years this year.
We went to my brother's for his annual fireworks display...which is HUGE! But it was so cold and I was fighting off getting sick so we decided to turn in early.

How cute is this pic? Z and his cousin Macie got to play which he loves but they don't get to do it near enough. New years resolution...more cousin play dates. *k*.

So on to the display...
As I said, it was huge as usual...
BIG fireworks...
And my brother was in his glory.
He waits for this all year long. It's his vice. We really do need to spend more time with him and his little family this year:)

3 comments:

Beth said...

awesome pics and I would DEF have a pow wow with you in that teepee!!!
T MINUS ONE DAY AND COUNTING!

Callista said...

love that teepee! and the fireworks look like fun!

Elizabeth said...

Harrison got to play in a tee pee on a playdate we went on...I swear, he didn't come out of there for the LONGEST time....they had a blast...I say go for it!