Monday, January 18, 2010

Quick Mini Project...

Ok so I made a mini out of iphone pics I took over the holidays and I was looking for a cool way to bind them together. Then I decided that I would use an idea I had for a while and never used...bind them together swatch book style with a post! You know those posts from post bound scrapbooks that we tossed years ago? It worked out so well! The pictures just fan out and it looks so well put together, like it was supposed to be bound that way.
The cover is made from a Hambly thick clear overlay and I used Embelishments and paper from my "Merry & Bright" Masters kit and some alphas from my stash. This was such a fun and quick mini to do...great for a ton of pics and little to no embelishments! Perfect gift mini
I'll certainly be making more of these in the future!

3 comments:

Shell said...

that is adorable! i'm stealing the idea for my new york christmas album, b/c i messed up the album by not leaving enough space to bind it.

Callista said...

this rocks!

Beth said...

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!