Thursday, January 28, 2010

Valentine Style

What's yours?
Well since I missed Montage Monday...I thought I would make up for it with a couple of Valentine inspired montages!
I love them both for very different reasons! What's your style?
Romatic Montage:
Dress- kitschNcollectibles.etsy.com
Shoes- UrbanOutffiters.com
Fascinator- GiantDwarf.etsy.com
Purse-Anthropologie.com
Earrings- Jillrylove.etsy.com
Necklace-Thrifted Finds.etsy.com (Michelle Sanders)
Country Montage:
Dress- Carnivorousdeer.etsy.com
Boots- Bottomfeeder.etsy.com
Purse- Anthropologie.com
Belt- Anthropologie.com
Earrings- Jillrylove.etsy.com
Necklace- Thrifted Finds.etsy.com (Michelle Sanders)
*Ok so my pieces aren't in my etsy shop yet...just give me a shout if you want any of the necklaces*

5 comments:

Beth said...

love the montages!

Callista said...

love the dress in the top one. Wow!

Jill said...

Michelli! Thanks for including my earrings!!

Btw the links are kooky (stupid blogger) so here's my link! www.JillryLove.com. I'm shameless...

Michelle Sanders said...

DANG! Why are my links not working?! Ugghhhh...so I just posted the addresses. Sorry 'bout that! LOL!

Emily said...

Oooooh, I love that necklace.... me want!!! Please contact me!!